Tuesday 2 December 2008

Can you say SKETCHY?

I've been looking at spareroom.co.uk and gumtree.com to get an idea of the flatshare available in London. I've found some really great places (that are unfortunately available too early for me) and some not so great places.

Last night I found what looked like one of those "way-too-good-to-be-true" places. This was the listing:
Knowing full well there would be a catch I emailed the lister to find out what it was, mainly out of curiosity, and sure enough this one came with one hell of a catch.

Here's the response I got:

"Hello and thank for your reply. Please note that this is a standard letter sent to all who reply.

My name is Alison and I could be your next flat mate. Before we speak about the flat let me tell you about the arrangement I have with the current landlord. First off I pay no rent and in fact he pays me. Sometimes as much as 3000 pounds a month for a few hours. And for this I take care of him sexually. Although I have never once had intercourse with him we have done many other things (blowjobs mostly)

The new flat mate will become part of this. I can tell you that I am bi but if you are not that is ok.

If you are interested please let me know and I will tell you more. If not best of luck to you.

Know that this is the deal of a lifetime as you will live rent and bills free have a car and a credit card to buy what you need plus a wage. He will also take us with him on his holidays."


YIKES!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Oh my god. That is insane, Renee!! Eek!!