Tuesday 20 April 2010

shame on me

It's a new year - nearly halfway through a new year and I haven't been on here in ages.

I can't promise that I'll get any better at updating this, so I'm going to do a little rundown of life since my 'crisis'.

The boy that I was waiting to start things up with is now my live-in beau. I moved out of London and we have a lovely little home by the sea.

I found a new job at the end of the year and started off 2010 in a new office, wearing my own clothes, feeling much better.

I am happy, healthy and looking forward to a trip back to Toronto (with my man) for my dear friend's wedding (in which I am a bridesmaid!!!!) in June.

I guess I found this blog helpful when I wasn't so happy and needed to rant and get my feelings down in front of me. It's been helpful to spell things out for myself, and now that I'm seeing things more clearly I may not write as much as I did once.

For those of you who do read this and enjoy reading it I'm sorry I haven't been better at writing.

But, I'm hoping to make more of an effort off the computer with my writing and maybe someday will be able to share it widely with everyone.

Thanks for reading : )

No comments: