Tuesday 16 December 2008

christmas tree!

On Sunday my family headed up to Drysdale's Tree Farm in Cookstown ON to cut down our Christmas tree. The wagon ride to the field of trees was a lot of fun, walking around in the snow looking at trees was a lot of fun, and watching my brother cut down the tree (his first tree cutting attempt ever) was a lot of fun.

I'm not feeling much like writing too many details or stories at the moment (I'll explain in another post later in the week), but here are some photos for you to enjoy!


Some of the trees we had to choose from


Me and my brother, enjoying being kids for a day


My family in the 'woods'


And finally, our tree.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

This is awesome! It makes me think of National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, well, except without all the difficulties. xo