Tuesday 16 December 2008

it's all about me

I am spending all day today pampering myself. The day starts with a 50 minute full body massage, followed by water treatments all at the Elmwood Spa. Then I will be enjoying something to eat in good company (me, myself and I) and heading further downtown to see if I can pick up a few more items of my Christmas list. And to end the relaxing ME day I am getting my hair tidied up/trimmed. It's only been two months since my last cut(s), but I think getting it redone before going away is a wise idea... especially when we consider the $35 vs. $70 price difference between the Aveda Academy in Toronto and relatively anywhere in England.

Pictures and reviews to follow, along with a little tale about our tree cutting excursion.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Um, I'm TOTALLY jealous!! Sounds fabulous.